Monday, October 22, 2012

Move It Mondays

Happy Monday!  It is such a beautiful day in South Florida!  There's a nice breeze, the humidity is down, the dew point has dropped over 10 degrees, the sun is shining...I love when the fall finally arrives!  Of course we can't discount tropical disturbances in October, and there's one out there now that could be headed this way.  It appears that it won't be more than a tropical depression, but you just never know.  I'll be keeping an eye on it for sure.

This morning after my devotion I enjoyed my new favorite breakfast:  one pumpkin spice Eggo waffle, 2 strips of bacon, and my morning coffee.  After taking my son to school, it was Molly's turn for a walk.  She loves it when the weather is nice, so we took a slightly longer route and walked for 25 minutes in the breezy sunshine.  Once I got home, I began cleaning the kitchen and the floors.  I love our sweet Molly, but she's a drooler.  Especially after her walks, she comes home drooling all over the place, and the floors need to be cleaned up.

I'll be making lunch soon.  I made extra meat sauce last week, so we're having that with pasta and garlic bread, and a salad of course.  This afternoon my son will be going to a classmate's house to finish a project for science.  His science teacher is working them to the bone:  they have the school science fair project they're working on, plus he's given them this group project in which they need to display a model of how biomass energy is used in daily living.  Plus they have their regular classwork and homework.  It's been challenging for E, especially since he missed 3 days of school and has had a lot of catching up to do.  This project he's working on now is important, because it'll count for his first report card grade.  The model looks good so far; just needs a few more touches and it's done.

It's another productive day in my house.  With gorgeous weather like this, and a nice clean home, my week is getting off to a good start!  Have a blessed day y'all!

No comments: