Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
I'm joining Patrice and Wendell on their farmhouse porch today. Would you like to come too? We'll be drinking tea and having fun chats at Everyday Ruralty.
1. What did you do for Easter?
We had amazing church services Friday afternoon, Saturday evening and Sunday morning. Afterwards we grilled chicken and pineapple and had a pleasant afternoon at home.
2. How bad were you with candy or treats? (On a scale of 1-10. 1 being good, 10 being sugared up)
I would say I was at a 2. I didn't eat too much candy but I did have a little.
3. What's one of the first things you'd like to do when you have consistent spring temperatures?
Open up the windows. Summers in South Florida are sweltering. Spring is breezy and comfortable. I like letting that sweet clean air into the house.
4. How are you at gift buying?
I'd say I'm pretty good at gift buying. I try to focus on what folks need, not just what's pretty or shiny or the latest model.
5. Do you have an projects in mind for the month of April?
Not anything specific. I planted some flowers in the backyard planter, and if the weather holds up I would like to get the front yard fixed up too.