Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch


I'm joining Patrice and Wendell on their farmhouse porch today.  Would you like to come too?  We'll be drinking tea and having fun chats at Everyday Ruralty.


1. What did you do for Easter?
We had amazing church services Friday afternoon, Saturday evening and Sunday morning.  Afterwards we grilled chicken and pineapple and had a pleasant afternoon at home.

2. How bad were you with candy or treats? (On a scale of 1-10. 1 being good, 10 being sugared up)
I would say I was at a 2.  I didn't eat too much candy but I did have a little.

3. What's one of the first things you'd like to do when you have consistent spring temperatures?
Open up the windows.  Summers in South Florida are sweltering.  Spring is breezy and comfortable.  I like letting that sweet clean air into the house.

4. How are you at gift buying?
I'd say I'm pretty good at gift buying.  I try to focus on what folks need, not just what's pretty or shiny or the latest model.

5. Do you have an projects in mind for the month of April?
Not anything specific.  I planted some flowers in the backyard planter, and if the weather holds up I would like to get the front yard fixed up too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When spring time comes and there is more daylight to enjoy, I like to open the blinds in my home and let the sunlight filter through. It's very refreshing.

Blessings!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

it looks like most of us want to get into our gardens & get things looking all purdy. great minds, i think.

have a great week. take care. ( :

Patrice said...

There's nothing better than opening up windows and letting fresh air in. I'm definitely ready for spring. Have a great week!