Saturday, April 6, 2013

Five Question Friday


I didn't get on the computer yesterday; I wasn't feeling up to it.  Now I have some catching up to do!  Here are my Five Answers to Five Question Friday, hosted by Mama M at My Little Life.


1. Would you go to your high school reunion?
Probably not, unless it was held in South Florida.  I went to school in New York, and traveling up there for a high school reunion is not high on the priority list.  If it were held here I would definitely go.  It's not an impossibility either - lots of my schoolmates have moved down to Florida.  I'm sure a reunion is feasible.

2. What's something that you've recently splurged on; either for yourself or someone else?
I don't regularly splurge.  As a matter of fact, splurging is an unknown term in my house.  I did buy myself a couple of skirts at the outlet mall for $15 each.  And I took the family to a Japanese restaurant for my son R's birthday - buffet, $11.95 per person, all you can eat.  I don't know that any of those qualifies for splurges, but for me it certainly does.

3. How do you handle your child's fever?
Tylenol, and wet compresses.  If it goes up to 103 degrees it's time to go to the doctor.

4. What's the nicest thing to happen to you lately?
After volunteering at our old church, I received a hand written thank you card from the pastor.  I thought that was kind and thoughtful.

5. What is your current favorite song?
I never have just one favorite song, so that makes it hard.  I love 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman, Blessings by Laura Story, and I really really love Whom Shall I Fear by Chris Tomlin.  Oh!  And there's this awesome song by Rend Collective Experiment called Build Your Kingdom Here.  It sounds like Irish folk music.  Super cool!

No comments: