Saturday, April 20, 2013

Observing My Senses

For Today, April 20, 2013...

I am seeing...lots of dog hair on the floor.  Time to break out the vacuum cleaner.  Again.

I am feeling...ecstatic at my recent purchase - a new high efficiency washer and dryer at a super price.  Delivery is scheduled for Wednesday.  Pics to follow.

I am hearing...my boys playing with a Nerf style bow and arrow.  No matter how old they are they will always be boys.

I am tasting...Smart Start cereal with almond milk.  Doctor says I need to be eating more whole grains, fruits and veggies.  He's right - I've already dropped over 6 pounds!  Yay me!

I am smelling...things better today than yesterday.  It was a Benadryl kind of day.  I hope the pollen goes away.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

No comments: