Friday, January 8, 2010

The Week in Review

Actually, I did a mid-week update, so just to fill in the rest of the days:

- Hubby is still in Central Florida. At this point it looks like he may be there all weekend. New stores mean all the shelves and freezers have to be filled, and it takes alot of work. We're just thankful he has work.

- I switched out the furniture in the family and living rooms, and I'll be posting pics soon. It's so different, my daughter's best friend came over and thought we'd bought new furniture! Both rooms look bigger which is nice also.

- If you're in the frigid North, South Florida is the place to be today! It's 75 degrees out, sunny, no humidity, just beautiful. Weatherman says it won't last, though. Another cold front is due in tomorrow, and Sunday we're down to the 30's. This weather is just crazy! We hadn't had so many cold days in a row in a long time. It's due to get back to normal on Tuesday. Let's see if that's true.

- Wednesday night Bible study was a very interesting and thought provoking topic. "If 2010 were your last year on earth..." Hmm. What would I do? Who would I speak to about Jesus? Truth is, our lives can end at any moment. There's no guarantee any of us will reach old age. Do I live my life like today is my last day here?

- Cub Scouts are preparing for a big camp out this month. I hope to attend with my son, though I'm not an outdoor girl by any means. That will be a brand new experience for me.

Since it's Friday night and Hubby is still out of town, we'll be having frozen pizza for dinner. A's friend JB is coming over and we're gonna play a card game called Phase 10. We played it before and it's fun, though I was pretty upset after I was so far ahead and suddenly found myself losing. My son R cleaned the floor with all of us! Too bad he has to work tonight. It's so much fun when we have game nights.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

No comments: