Saturday, July 20, 2013

Observing My Senses

For Today, July 20, 2013...

I am seeing...a small but clean and comfortable hotel room conveniently located right off the expressway and a 15 minute drive from St. Augustine's historical district. When I look out the window I see the pool. :-)

I am feeling...thankful that we arrived safely after a long drive, and tired because I didn't sleep too well last night. I hope I can make up for that tonight. 

I am hearing...50 First Dates. My daughter has the remote control. Can you tell?

I am tasting...the delicious dark chocolate we sampled at Whetstone Chocolate Factory. It was the best gourmet chocolate I've ever tasted.  When I pray tonight I'm gonna ask God if we can have Whetstone Chocolate in heaven. 

I am smelling...fresh and clean after a nice, hot, relaxing shower. 

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: