Friday, July 19, 2013

Observing My Senses

I am seeing...snacks, a mini cooler, a portable DVD player, items that will go in the car tomorrow morning as we prepare to leave for our trip. 

I am feeling...sad as I see our dog Molly getting excited because she saw the suitcase and knows we're going on a trip. Only problem is, she's not going with us. It breaks my heart but she has to stay at home. 

I am hearing...an episode of Hoarders as I try to relax. We need to get to bed early and I don't want to be all wound up. 

I am tasting...nothing. I had dinner a little while ago. I think I'll have some applesauce in a bit. 

I am smelling...the humid air each time Molly comes in and out. Typical for Florida this time of year. 

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: