Saturday, September 26, 2009

Observing My Senses

For Today, September 26, 2009...

I am seeing...the sun radiate thru the window. We had some rain this week but this weekend it's supposed to just be sunny and HOT! Thank God for air conditioning!

I am feeling...itchy, because apparently it's mosquito season and they are everywhere! Don't believe that story about mosquitos only stinging once and dying - they are vicious blood suckers and don't die until they've sucked so much blood out of you they explode. At least that's how I'm feeling right now.

I am tasting...my morning coffee and pigs in a blanket. I like making these because they're so simple. One can of Pillsbury biscuits and one can of vienna sausages. That's it. Yum!

I am hearing...my son reading as I type. There he is, over my shoulder, reading and giggling.

I am smelling...the sweet scent of a 9 year old boy. Oops, sorry, 9 1/2 years old.

It takes just a moment to stop and observe what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

No comments: