Hope everyone had a super Thanksgiving! In the spirit of the holiday, here are my Five Friday questions. You can join too - just visit My Little Life.
1. What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal?
Is it okay to just say "the food"? I love the flavors of Thanksgiving. We have turkey and ham, mashed potatoes and stuffing, mac and cheese, corn, salad, rolls...okay, I'm getting hungry again!
Okay, my favorite - I'm gonna say the stuffing. I love stuffing, and not to sound like a snob or anything but everyone seems to love my stuffing.
2. Are you a host or a guest for Thanksgiving this year?
Hosting. It's easier since I do the majority of the cooking anyway. This way I don't have to cart the meal to anyone's house.
3. When you think of one Thanksgiving tradition, what comes to mind?
Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Even if I don't sit and watch it the whole time, just catching bits and pieces makes it feel like the holidays have begun.
4. You have two pieces of pie in front of you and you HAVE to eat one...do you choose pumpkin or pecan?
Oooh, that's a tough one. I love them both! But I guess I would pick pumpkin just because it has less sugar so I can have a bigger piece!
5. Are you a Black Friday Shopper?
NO WAY!! I HATE shopping the day after Thanksgiving! It's an absolute nightmare! Instead I stay home and begin decorating the home for Christmas. It takes me a full 3 days to get everything done so I try to start as soon as possible.
Have a great day after Thanksgiving everyone!
Quality Sister Time
22 hours ago