Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

Talk about random! This week's 5 questions come from all directions - making it just a little strange, but fun none the less. Here are my answers for this week:

1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
I don't think I loathe any Christmas song, though I admit I like the more traditional Christmas carols more than the newer songs. But loathing? No way.

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
We sleep at opposite sides of the bed because even with the air conditioning on and a ceiling fan my hubby is sweating, meanwhile I'm under a comforter freezing. Guess that makes us polar opposites?

3. Have you ever had surgery?
Well yeah, that's how they got my three munchkins out of my belly. Other than that, no.

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
I try to have it all done before Thanksgiving, because I loathe shopping in December when the stores are packed and nothing can be found anywhere. I much prefer to be at home during the holidays, enjoying my family, listening to much loved Christmas songs, playing board games, that sort of thing. As of today, 6 days before Thanksgiving, I probably have over 90% of my shopping complete. Yay me!

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
Giving a boatload of cash to Operation Christmas Child. I would feel much better giving the money to children in need than buying some trinket for myself. After all, I've got all I ever needed or wanted. God is soooo good.

Why not join in the fun? Just jump on over to My Little Life. Have a blessed weekend.

No comments: