Friday, November 5, 2010

The Friday Five

It's Friday, and what a gorgeous Friday it is! I wish I could freeze today's weather so it could be like this everyday! Sunny, cool, breezy, skies of blue - this is what I live in South Florida for!

So here we are again, and here are my Friday Five for today:

1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
That's easy: interior design. I love decorating my home, moving things around, changing, adjusting, turning four walls into a comfortable haven for my family. To be able to do this for others as well, would be a dream come true.

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
Hmm, that's a good question. I can see the advantages of both, and I can also see the disadvantages. If I had to choose, I'd probably go with the beach house. Less chance of critters getting in the house.

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
For my oldest son, his middle name starts with and has many of the letters of my name. My daughter's middle name is the feminine version of her father's name. My youngest son was named by his siblings; my daughter picked his first name, and my son picked his middle name.

4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)
Haagen-Daz vanilla swiss almond ice cream. I could sit and eat an entire pint of it by myself. I know; I've done it. Suffered for it later, but I refuse to say it wasn't worth it.

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
I spend alot of time trying to deep clean my home, yet I'm never quite satisfied. My children say it's because I'm OCD. I say it's because I hate nasty odors from filth, and clutter, and disorganization. Is that the definition of OCD?

Wanna take a crack at it? Visit My Little Life for the Friday Five questions. Have a blessed weekend.

No comments: