It's exactly a week before Thanksgiving! What am I thankful for? And can I get it all in one post?
Let's see. I'm thankful:
1) My daughter will be home for Thanksgiving.
2) My hubby gets a free turkey from his job.
3) My hubby has a job.
4) This is the busiest time of the year for my hubby at his job as a supervisor for a food distribution company.
5) The weather seems to want to take a turn and give us cooler temperatures.
6) We're going to the Cub Scouts Thanksgiving feast tonight - we get to start being thankful early!
7) I've got at least 90% of my Christmas shopping done, and I've managed to get some really great deals by searching out sales. Woot!
8) I got a $25 Amazon gift certificate for some surveys I did online which helped pay for my hubby's Christmas present.
9) For my family.
10)Most of all, I'm thankful for my Savior. None of this stuff would matter if I didn't have Jesus. None of it is worth more than the love of my Lord.
What are you thankful for today? Why not share it at Women Taking a Stand? Have a blessed rest of your week.
Two Girls and a Project
6 hours ago