Good morning, and welcome to Monday Quiz About Me. In this blog hop we are offered 4 questions to answer, then given the option to ask a 5th question to be answered here on my blog. I like the concept of making this personal! To join in, visit Heather at Acting Balanced.
1. What is your favorite Olympic sport?
Figure skating during the Winter Olympics, gymnastics during Summer Olympics.
2. What is the healthiest meal you've eaten this week?
London broil cooked in my trusty crock pot. With onions and rice.
3. What is the unhealthiest meal you've eaten this week?
Probably that frozen pizza we had for lunch yesterday.
4. What jewelry do you wear every day?
I have one silver bracelet that I typically don't take off because it's hard to put back on again. Other than that, the jewelry comes off as soon as I walk in the door.
And my 5th question is:
5. What are you having for breakfast today?
I'm having oatmeal, made with almond milk and a dash of ground cinnamon and brown sugar on top.
Have a blessed week!