Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

It's pretty late now, and I'm exhausted.  We decided to go to the zoo again today because it's the first day in about a week that there's no rain.  It was really hot, though.  I mean steamy hot.  When we first got there it wasn't too bad, especially in the shade.  Whenever it got to be too much we'd go into one of the air conditioned exhibits.  But after a while it felt like we were in a sauna.  I mentioned going to see my aunt and uncle to the kids, but my daughter pointed out that we were sweaty and stinky, not the most pleasing appearance.  I will say, though, all in all we had a good time.  We love the zoo, learning about the animals and seeing God's amazing creation.  Unfortunately my allergies are acting up :P.  I think a Benadryl is in order.

It's been a long day, so this post is gonna be short.  Have a restful evening.

No comments: