Saturday, July 21, 2012

Observing My Senses

For Today, July 21, 2012...

I am seeing...a bright new day, and what appears to be a breeze - the branches on the palm trees are swaying slightly.  We haven't had much breeze these hot and sticky days, so that's a welcome sight.

I am feeling...some pain in my elbow.  I have arthritis in my right elbow, and of course that's the one I constantly am bumping into something.  Why does it always happen that way?!  This morning it was the pantry door. :P

I am hearing...nothing.  Well, except for the computer fan.  And occasionally my son snoring.  His snoring has calmed down some since he got home.  I think the rugs in the apartment made his allergies worse.

I am tasting...the most delicious pancakes in the world.  No, really.  I made them from scratch.  They're amazing.

I am smelling...Log Cabin syrup, bacon, and coffee.  The perfect start to a Saturday.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

No comments: